SF Bike Adventures Led by Cool Local Guides
On a Dandyhorse SF bike tour you’ll explore the city like a local and discover the fascinating history, architecture, food, art, nature, and neighborhoods that make it special. All of our one-of-a-kind bike adventures are crafted with years of local knowledge of SF’s most interesting and authentic places. This means your cool local guide will give you an insider’s look at SF’s must-see sights and the fascinating hidden gems you won’t experience on any other tour. And yes, our beautiful rides avoid the famous SF hills!
Why Choose Dandyhorse?
- All 5-star reviews – read our 200+ Trip Advisor, Yelp, Google & Facebook reviews.
- Real, authentic SF adventures – explore SF’s most interesting places like a local, by bike.
- Tour group sizes of 6 or less – get the highest-quality, extra-special SF experience.
- SF’s only non-touristy bike tour company – proudly small, independent & owner-operated.
- SF best bikes – you’ll love riding our custom-built, handmade-in-the-USA bikes.
- Cool, Mission District location – our must-see neighborhood is SF’s most hip, historic, and vibrant. And we’re close to tons of iconic SF business & murals!
WATCH OUr Sweet TOUR VIDEO
Got 30 seconds? Explore the spirit of a Dandyhorse SF Bike Tour & see our cool Mission District neighborhood
San Francisco “Ride like a Local” Guide
Discover the unique, creative, and the extraordinary SF places we love to bike to most. Download Dandyhorse’s curated SF Insider’s Guide to the best in authentic local food, drinks, shops, and sights.